...because each of us are always on the verge of the next big thing in our lives.

Friday, June 06, 2008

F.I.N.E.

When asked on Jay Leno this week how her father was doing, Liv Tyler replied that her rocker father always says that he’s F.I.N.E. She said it stands for fucked up, insecure, neurotic and emotional. I never knew Steven Tyler and I had so much in common!

F(ucked Up)
I(nsecure)
N(eurotic)
E(motional)

Story of my life.

Speaking of my life, here’s a professional life update…

So, I finally got a legitimate promotion worth talking about. Last week I was officially promoted to “Project Manager” at my agency. All that really means is I keep doing what I’ve been doing, while getting a much-needed 15% raise and a few more vacay days a year (the later due to my approaching 3-year anniversary with the concentration camp that allows me to have health insurance).

I’ve been thinking of leaving for a while, and the time is definitely drawing closer by the day. But I’d be an idiot to leave before finishing out the summer and taking the vacay days I’ve earned. From Montreal, to Tennessee, to Chicago…it’s going to be a fun summer with lost of stories to tell.

But before I go foreign, I have some local trouble to get into. This weekend is Mikey J’s show on Friday night (side note: BWC is in town from DC) and a Gay Pizza Party/Boozefest at my place on Saturday night (TWC is predicting temperatures 90+ degrees). And Pride is 3 weekends away. Can’t fucking wait.

On an unrelated note, here’s some stuff we’re watching:

Cheyenne Jackson topless. Need I say more?


The worst office freak out EVER!


Estelle - American Boy ft. Kanye West (Video)

1 Comments:

Blogger joshuaMICHAEL said...

i miss your toes. we must get together soon. i love your blog. i wish i had important things to say about the world we live in :)

Thursday, June 19, 2008 11:29:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home