...because each of us are always on the verge of the next big thing in our lives.

Monday, June 13, 2005

Well Maybe Midgets Don’t Like To Be Short…

So I saw this film this weekend called Slutty Summer, a gay flick written, directed and produced by Casper Andreas, who also starred in the film. You gotta love the Sweds. They have given us Ikea, H&M, blond bombshells and now an indie film with a line that I’m spreading around Manhattan like wildfire (see headline)!

Many of you probably know by now about my phobia-turned-infatuation with midgets. I’m thinking about starting a photo project entitled Midgets in the City, a visual chronicle of the blue collar and power midgets of our time. My first in the series is The Peanut Vendor Midget, a visual illusion caused by the milk crate it’s standing on! Next on my agenda: capturing the Barnes & Nobles Sales Associate Midget on its step stool without offending it . And if anyone knows where I can find an Armadillo-Riding Midget, you better let a brotha know. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home