...because each of us are always on the verge of the next big thing in our lives.

Sunday, June 05, 2005

I'm Working On It

I’ve decided that when it comes to human relations, I am a fuck-up! This is why I’m attempting to take a break from initiating any additional relationships for some time, until the time at which I can get my shit together and have at least some hopes to not fuck things up to the same degree I have done so in the past.

I’m not sure exactly what is wrong with my approach, but I know that I have some internal issues that need to be resolved before I’m ready to resurface on the social scene.

Part of the problem is believed to be my lack of self-awareness and my ability to discern what it is I truly want out of myself and the people around me. Another obvious problem is my disability when it comes to expressing feelings and emotions. My non-confrontational nature is considered by many people to be a handicap, and I tend to agree with those people.

How will I be able to clot my internal bleeding and get back on the horse? I’m working on it :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home