...because each of us are always on the verge of the next big thing in our lives.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

David to Sterling: Go Fuck Yourself!

I'm going on a vaycay :-)

My vacation could not be coming at a better time! My job is trying my nerves and I almost burnt down the building today. Sterling's only salvation is that the 12th floor of our building houses LPI Media, the parent company of both Advocate & Out Magazines (among others). I will not be held responsible for delaying the arrival of the monthly reading that my fellow fags & I have come to enjoy & love.

Moving on, did I mention I'm taking a vacation!?! I'm flying to Florida to see my BFF M. Can we say jacuzzi, here I come?! I hope that while I'm basking in the Florida sun, you are having a fabulous Fourth.

Get drunk, be merry, and for midget's sake don't do anything I wouldn't do!

Ciao!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

holler my favorite ranting/bitching/drunkass new yorker! =) pleasant, eh? only kidding (somewhat). so it's been a while since i've paid a friendly visit to dmiller's 'thoughts of the day.' and i must say, i need to drop by more often, because i always find it enlightening...anyhow, you're right. we don't see each other enough, esp for how close we live! i need to go by your place again. i've been there ONCE! that's atrocious. so when ya get back all tan and glowing and refreshed, we shall plan quality time together, ok? i refuse to be a fleeting friend of the season (i know i'm more than that) but ya know what i mean. luv ya always! MUAH

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 11:43:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home