...because each of us are always on the verge of the next big thing in our lives.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Best of Craigslist > New York

Click here to laugh your ass off.

Here is one of my favorites:

Fingered on the RED line - Columbia University - w4m

Hi!

We were on the RED local line, I got on at 14th Street, you were already on the train. I got off at Columbia University 116th. Around 5PM. It was very crowded and you were behind me. We talked awkardly while you were still behind my back, pushed into each other. I told you I hate being an undergrad, we connected. You ended up fingering me while no one else was noticing. I didn't get your full e-mail. If you see this, let me know. I hope you do! I miss you.


I didn't get you FULL email. Brilliant! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home