...because each of us are always on the verge of the next big thing in our lives.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

You’re Cramping My Style/Get the Fuck Out!

So, I’m past the boiling point; two weekends down the drain, my apartment is a mess, and my blood alcohol level is dangerously low.

Thank god I get my life back tomorrow. This is just further evidence that I am not meant to cohabitate. I like my space, I need my space, & I go CRAZY without it! Even little things catalyze my insanity: like guests not pulling the shower curtain closed after they get out of the shower. Have they never heard of MILDEW?! Not to mention that my electric bill will be outrageous this month due to my guests’ high-maintenance cooling issues. Quite simply, I’m over it…and I had to purge these feelings out of my system STAT before I implode. I definitely feel better now, but am still in desperate need of a pitcher of mimosa!

Thanks for reading…Now get the fuck out! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home