...because each of us are always on the verge of the next big thing in our lives.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

I Need to Recharge My Southern Decadence!



Gentlemen & gentlemen, it is official. 4 days & 3 nights in the Big Easy for Labor Day weekend are booked, and I am so ecstatic. JK & I will try again (& succeed by any means necessary) to make it to Southern Decadence without Mother Nature fucking it up. Last year, Katrina turned what promised to be the best birthday celebration ever into an anticlimactic trip to Beantown where the only present I got was some booty from a Frenchman!

However, before summer is over I must withstand a visit from the Mum & Sis. They both arrive this Friday, with the Mum leaving the following Wednesday (and the Sis staying until the 31st). Yes, pray (or do whatever you do) for me!

This weekend was quite enjoyable. I got in my heavy drinking and dancing on Friday night, and I got in 24-hours of TC time on Saturday night/Sunday. It seems I got in everything I can't seem to get enough of lately.

Shout-outs going to X-Rated Vodka, Albert, & the creator of baby oil. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home