...because each of us are always on the verge of the next big thing in our lives.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

We’re Here, We’re Queer, & We Can’t Seem To Leave!



My holiday weekend was a blast to say the least. I’ve officially been to one of the gayest places on earth, and I loved every single minute of it. Even though E, T & I didn’t have a place to call our own for the second half of the adventure, I wouldn’t have had it any other way.

On Friday my Boston bois and I headed for the tip of Cape Cod, a tiny town by the name of P-Town. Provincetown is known for being laid back, festive, and supremely gay-friendly. The 4th beacons an annual flock of uber-gays to this quaint little piece of homo-heaven on the Atlantic Ocean.

One of the first signs that it was going to be a great weekend came on Friday night. While grooving provocatively on the dance floor of the A-House (the most popular dance club), I lost my shirt to the floor and never recovered it. Later that night, I found myself getting kicked out of a hot-tub located on the porch of a guest house where a couple of my peeps were staying. The weekend only got crazier/better!

(Skip to) Sunday was definitely the most fun I’ve had in a while (well, since Pride Sunday)! Sunbathing at the Boatslip (imagine being on a cruise ship deck overlooking the water, except the deck’s on land overlooking the bay) with tons of hotties was followed by the world renowned T-Dance.

T-Dance was by far my favorite recurring event of the weekend. Picture hundreds of good-looking gay guys gathering daily from 4-7pm to get drunk and dance their asses off shirtless to the latest remixes (i.e. Natasha Bedingfield’s The One That Got Away…aka the song of the summer) ;)

(Mid-post shout-outs going to D, J, C, D, & J...oh, and of course Pete)

We decided that we were having way too much fun to return to Boston Sunday evening, so we opted for a shower at a rental house of friends and another night of hardcore debauchery.

We had officially had enough……..except we hadn’t. Another day at the beach proved to be the scene of pee-pee sighting in the hundreds and way more than my fair share of foreskin! After getting just short of third-degree sunburn, we shared the experience of beach showers and were ready to wrap up my first P-Town experience with a final stroll down Commercial Street (think Bourbon Street, but tamer)!

I left the Cape with just enough visual souvenirs and plenty of stories to take home. After waking up in Boston on the 4th, I said my goodbyes and sat my happy ass on a Greyhound heading south.

I was welcomed home to NYC by a friendly game of naked Twister, and I was pleasantly reminded how time flies when you and the company you keep are sans clothing! Yes that was a random end to my weekend story, but I wouldn’t have ended it any other way.

Now I’m off to bed to catch up on that sleep I missed due to a lengthy discussion of cult practices.

Enjoy the pics!


I Heart Dunes (& Cock Cou-Tours)!


Squeezin' That Bulgarian Ass


I Prefer It on the Rocks


J & D & Me at T-Dance on Saturday


D & C & Me @ the Photoshoot


Like I Said, the Gayest Place on Earth!


Anorexia Petrova Outside the A-House

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home