...because each of us are always on the verge of the next big thing in our lives.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

A Poem Inspired by Closer


Closer - "A witty, romantic, and very dangerous love story about chance meetings, instant attractions, and casual betrayals."

Just tell me the truth,
I’m addicted to it.
Tell me you don’t love me,
And I’ll walk out of your life forever.
You’re sorry? Irrelevant.
There’s always a moment when you can give into it or walk away.
Too bad we didn’t both just walk away,
And acknowledge our ever meeting as a fluke.
I’m wonderful? Don’t ever forget it.
Pathetic love always keeps you around longer than you should be.
I’m disgusting.
How do I manage to give you up?
Deep inner strength.
Is he better? Different.
Did you ever love me? Silence.
Thank you sincerely for your honesty,
Now fuck off and die.

(if you think i'm deeply disturbed, i can neither confirm nor deny that!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home