...because each of us are always on the verge of the next big thing in our lives.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

New Paint Job

Well, it’s been two-and-a-half years coming and the day finally came this Saturday. I took the ambitious step of paining my apartment (by myself). On Friday I decided that if I didn’t make it happen this weekend, it was never going to happen. So here’s the before and after(s). I must say I'm extremely happy with it!


More information coming soon (as it becomes available) on other signs of evolution in my life… :)

2 Comments:

Blogger about a boy said...

i want more signs of evolution. and i would like to see if youre available to paint my bedroom?

Monday, May 14, 2007 12:51:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg.. it looks super interesting and very nice taste.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007 8:40:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home