...because each of us are always on the verge of the next big thing in our lives.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

My First Jean Grey Sighting


Yes, you guessed it, I spotted Famke Janssen (aka Dr. Jean Grey/Phoenix in X-Men) in Soho today on the walk home from work. My sources (thanks P) had told me that she lived near my office, but I found myself feeling all gitty after actually seeing her in the flesh. I’m not one to get star-struck, but there’s something about seeing a B-list celebrity (or lower) in his or her natural environment (especially when it’s on the streets of New York). It’s interesting to think about where/how they got their start and about how their love of this city keeps them here instead of on the all-business-all-the-time West Coast. Anyway, I just had to share!


A shout-out also goes to the Dixie Chicks, whose brand new album "Taking the Long Way" debuted at Number 1 on this week's Billboard Top 200 Album Chart with over 525,000 copies sold. Congrats & I love you! Just so you know, it is the Chicks' third CD to debut at #1 on the Billboard Album Chart, which is a first for any female group in the history of music. Ya heard?!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Thursday, June 08, 2006 2:54:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Wednesday, July 19, 2006 10:30:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home