...because each of us are always on the verge of the next big thing in our lives.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Shout-Outs

I have to give a shout-out to my girl KT who turned 24 last night while at My Moon surrounded by people who love her for the kick ass woman that she is.



Don't even ASK about the orgy pics ;)

A shout-out also goes out to my girl Kat McPhee, who is was a victim last night of biased judging on the part of Randy Jackson & Paula Abdul (they can kiss it and go straight to hell)!



Need I say more?!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Thursday, June 08, 2006 2:54:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Saturday, July 22, 2006 2:20:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home