...because each of us are always on the verge of the next big thing in our lives.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

My Beantown Commentary

A year older and a bigger lush than ever before, but I’m embracing the big 2-3 and my soiled liver like a pro. And I realized last night that I’ve reached a new landmark, since I had trouble getting to sleep with no fresh alcohol in my system. So I downed a wine cooler and called it a day!

I think I did a pretty great job of salvaging what was a huge birthday letdown into something incredibly fun and memorable. Actually, if there is such a thing as having too much fun, that’s what I had this weekend in Boston. If you haven’t seen the pictures, they are priceless and you must click on the link NOW. I promised commentary, but I’ve decided to share just a brief synopsis of the weekend instead of trying to justify its greatness!

The simple truth is that Boston always does me good. The city’s energy is quite positive and pure, with just enough pretentiousness to make it interesting and gay-friendly. The majority of Boston boys are fierce, aggressive, and most importantly beautiful. It’s always nice to visit a city where the gorgeous men are compacted into a few bars and clubs, rather than randomly distributed and invisible without first sifting through the unacceptable. I digress!

T.S. is currently visiting family in Bulgaria, so it was just E.L. and me enjoying each other’s company, talking way too much about our pussetas throbbing and our lips hurting real bad!! Anggun was always in the background, Eric was more in love with Shakira than ever, and my fetish for French men (stressing the plural) was revisited.

To make a long weekend short, I HEART BOSTON and believe that if I wasn’t living in NYC, my ass would so be shaking there on a more permanent basis. But until my heart lets go of this island, Beantown will have to be my home away from the Big Apple homos.

P.S. I’ve made a mental list of who didn’t bother to call, text or email me on my birthday and will now begin placing curses on each and everyone of them for failing to do so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home